- shbky123个人认证 |
- 2015-07-18 发布|
- 1.2 MB|
1. Experts say that work on the new bridge will cost a(n) ________ five million pounds.
2. Please __________ sure that the house is locked before you leave.
3. Oxford has Britain’s oldest public museum which was ___________ in 1683.
4. Some people think a fast car is a _________ of power and strength.
5. The teacher said Tom is ____________ average in his lessons.
6. There was ____________ agreement that it was a splendid wedding.
7. We need to _________ the quality of our goods but not increase the price.
A)remainB)retainC)stayD)maintain8. The plan____ in the days before costs b